Sunday, November 2, 2008

Roommate Drama

Let me tell you, there has been some massive roommate drama in the past week. But right now all is well. I talked with one of my roommates and found out some things and she found out some things about me and began to see the problems through my eyes. I found out some things about her and about the roommate that has been the reason for stress and sadness. Things are good at the moment, but part of me thinks that it is just the calm before the storm. Perhaps a freak-out is coming and it will hit this week. Oh well, nothing I can do but lock myself in the storm cellar and wait for the hurricane.

On another note. I have found myself increasingly in need of being held. But the problem is there is no one to hold me. I have some guy friends who woul dhug me if I needed it but they think that when I need a hug I need to have the life squeezed out of me. But all I need is to be held. My other guy friends, who I see more frequently, are not the touchy feely type, or at least we do not have that kind of friendship. But I am tempted to ask for a hug. But who knows, I care about them and they care about me, at least I hope so ;).

Peace-

Love,
Jez

No comments: