Sunday, November 16, 2008

Why?

I have the sense of dread. I watch people move past and all I feel is negative towards them. I can not help but think that I want to be as far away from them as possible. When people are talking I cannot wait for them to stop. I am alone. I have no one. All the people I know have moved on, never to be seen again. People are mad at me for no reason. I have no idea why. I just want to curl up into a ball and cry. I want someone to hold me, but there is no one. I can't feel Him anymore. There is a weight that will not lift from my shoulders. I don't know why. That is what is most confusing. I don't know why? I just feel this hatred for those around me and feel like balling at the drop of a hat. I can't take it anymore. I just want it to end. I want to be happy again. God, please come.

No comments: