Thursday, April 30, 2009

So Happy

So, my roommates have moved out. Finally. I am so happy that they are gone. I have never had a worse set of roommate. They all decided that they hated me for no reason. So whenever I would ask for something I was shot down in the worst way. But whatever. They are gone now. And I have amazing new roommates. One is my best friend Miriam. The other is the amazingly awesome Lindsay. I am happy that Janelle did not get the chance to poison her against me just to spite me. Lindsay rocks and I am so happy that she is one of my roommates for the summer.

I am now officially graduated. I walked last week. It is a little weird to know that I will not be going to classes anytime soon. But at the same time it is awesome. I am officially on my own. My parents cut the cord as I expected them to as soon as I graduated. But as a nice parting gift my dad is going to buy me a pistol for graduating. I haven't decided what kind yet. We shall see. I am way excited to get one though.

On a different note. I am still on the look out for a guy. Sure most girls are not going to admit that they are on the hunt. But I am not most girls. I also am not necessarily looking for a super serious relationship. I would settle for a date right now. Heck, I would settle for a cuddle session. The physical and emotional comfort is what I miss most. I don't know when another guy will come along. I don't feel desperate. It is just that I feel strange being the only single girl in my immediate circle of friends. Most of my friends are either married, engaged, almost engaged, or in a relationship. Few of them are single. And the few that are single are all guys. Oh well. Life goes on and something/someone will come along eventually. Until then it is work and who knows what.

Love you all, and am much happier

-Jez

1 comment:

Rocks In The Wash said...

Sorry to hear how awful your roommates were to you. You are an extremely awesome person, and how they couldn't see that is beyond me!! ..their loss!

Glad to know you like your new roommates and they like you back! Hurray! Now it's time to get them into a RAD class!

Congrats on graduation. Any luck on finding a job?

We are in the middle of testing at the school and have 3 1/2 more weeks left... ugh! I'll be glad when we are out for the summer. Keep in touch. A