Monday, October 5, 2009

Life is Funny Sometimes

So life is extremely interesting sometimes. The cause of this current observation is crushes. Not the crushes that happen when a gigantic object falls on you, though you could compare being smacked in the face by cupids arrow of twitterpation as a gigantic object falling on you. So maybe I am speaking of both. But anywho. . . I have found since the recent break up that crushes are becoming more and more abundant.

I think this has something to do with the fact that I know that this break up was definitely for the best in many, many ways. The most important being that God told me to do it. But I just find it humorous that I have developed crushes on guys so quickly after the event. We are going on about two weeks since "The Incident." However, I don't feel overly sad. I just get lonely sometimes and really hope that the next guy that comes alone is not a complete sociopath. First I had to deal with an un-medicated borderline for a fiancee and then I get to deal with a habitual liar. Well in the word of Brother Barlow: I need an honorable priesthood holder with a job.

-Sarah

1 comment:

Chocolate Drool and Kisses said...

I agree you just need a good honerable periesthood holder with motivation and a job! I am glad you arent sad :)