Thursday, October 15, 2009

Hiatus

So I have decided that I spend way too much time my computer. And it does not matter what I am doing. But, I have believe that this time spent in virtual space is detrimental to my well being. Thus, I am taking a hiatus from computers. Mean I will not turn on my laptop for two weeks. Neither will I use my roommates' laptops or my friends' computers. The only exception is when I have to do charting for work and check my work email, as that is exceptionally important for me keeping my job. Everything else, on the other hand is not, so I will ne saying good by to virtual world for two weeks starting tonight at 11:59PM.

Love you all,
Sarah

1 comment:

Rocks In The Wash said...

Enjoy your hiatus!

Come practice RAD at BYU when you can; we have class on Tuesday nights this semester. A