Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Dice, Dice, Dice and More Dice.

So I just want to get it out there that I am a nerd. I love to play games, both board and video. I love playing Magic. I love movies. I love music. I love musicals. I love reading. I love cooking. I love arts and crafts. But right now what I love most of all is RPGs. My friends Chris, Miriam, Sam, and Karen and I have two RPGs going at the moment. They are both Star Wars themed. I would love to try a D&D one if anyone has a campaign I can join. The first one is live. We get together about everyother Saturday morning and play. I love it. The second one we play via the internet. It takes forever to play this one but I am starting to like it a lot. I am a true nerd. And I love being one. Now if I could only find someone to be one with me. . .

No comments: